Your main responsibilities are:
The Cloud Engineer embodies Kipoly’s purpose, vision, and values, follows the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and conforms to all relevant rules, processes, guidelines, and regulatory and accrediting requirements.
The Cloud Engineer is in charge of designing, configuring, integrating, and delivering our cloud solution and applications. This job monitors, analyzes, and improves systems as needed to guarantee appropriate capacity and availability to fulfill the demands of users while keeping standard responsibility.
General Technical Skills:
- Maintains solid technical competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems.
- Provides technical leadership and support for computing systems and systems integration.
- Conducts, analyzes, recommends and presents performance and/or capacity analysis to assure systems reliability for current and/or future use.
- Strong operations experience focused on automated deployments of public cloud endpoints and knowledge of integration points, dependencies and the order in which these must be executed.
- Responsible for configuration management, integration and application authoring.
- Maintains a broad working knowledge of the full range of IT server/distributed systems.
- Provides diagnostic skills and expertise to coordinate problem determination and solution, including vendors and manufacturers, across the full range of Kipoly server/distributed system IT environment.
You can join our team at the head office in Hannover. We will consider remote work with frequent visits to our office as well.
The position is part-time and full-time available.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Senior technical experience working with distributed system
- Experience managing large-scale, fully automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes
- Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at a global scale
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- You are passionate about what you do and have excellent communication skills
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry
- Strong English language skills (written and verbal)