Your main responsibilities are:
- Dream, plan, build and continuously improve documentation on our On-premises and cloud infrastructure, policies and procedures
- Improve our resilience to inevitable failures
- Extend our CI/CD pipelines to push code to production faster and safer
- Improve our monitoring platforms and use this data as a source for further optimization of infrastructure and its costs
- Be part of our on-call rotation system
You can join our team at the head office in Hannover. We will consider remote work with frequent visits to our office as well.
The position is part-time and full-time available.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Senior technical experience working with distributed system
- Experience managing large-scale, fully automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes
- Experience designing high-traffic, fault-tolerant systems at a global scale
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- You are passionate about what you do and have excellent communication skills
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
- Strong English language skills (written and verbal)
LET’S TALK MORE
+49 511 4753950
Kipoly is transforming the healthcare industry by offering sustainable solutions such as EHR, EMR and artificial intelligence-based CDSS. We assist health organisations to leverage their data and optimise their clinical operations. High integrability and intuitive understandability are what we define ourselves with.